Vote for a Kinder Queensland
Why do big polluters continue unchecked? Why is industry exempt from our animal welfare laws? Why is the natural environment in collapse? Our state is falling behind … Queensland is home to land clearing, declining animal populations, climate inaction, violence and animal cruelty. The solution is not the same narrow-minded thinking we get from the major political parties. We need a new perspective that prioritises kindness, includes the interests of animals, and accepts humanity’s part within a wider Earth community.
The Animal Justice Party is running candidates across Queensland to stand up for animals and nature. We have consulted with members, animal carers and advocates to develop the ‘Ten Point Plan for a Kinder Queensland’. Our Plan will make Queensland the leader in animal and environmental protection while promoting ethical & sustainable industry, good health, and caring communities.
We are the only political party dedicated to the protection of animals and nature, and we need your support.
The Ten Point Plan for a Kinder Queensland
Animal Justice Party candidates are committed to our core values of Kindness, Equality, Rationality and Nonviolence. Our members have also written our commitments for the 2020 State Election. If elected, our candidates will work hard in Parliament to implement our Ten Point Plan:
1. Declare a climate emergency and biodiversity emergency
2. Invest in an ethical economy and a healthy population
3. Protect marine life, oceans and our iconic beaches
4. Restore the natural world
5. Support the hard work of wildlife rescue volunteers
6. Extend legal personhood to animals and nature
7. Crack down on animal cruelty
8. Free animals from the ‘entertainment’ industry
9. Provide loving homes for companion animals
10. Promote AJP’s core values of Kindness, Equality, Rationality and Nonviolence
We are proud to introduce our kind and compassionate candidates:
Candidate for Noosa
Maximise your voting power
Let’s face it, politicians care more about staying in office than caring for our planet. When you give your primary (or ) vote to an Animal Justice Party candidate, you are making a loud statement that animals and nature are important to YOU. With compulsory preferential voting, politicians take note of who voters pick first. If you give your first preference to a major political party then they will not take notice and nothing will change. To have an impact like our MPs in NSW and Victoria, our team needs your first preference ( vote) to win and take office. Remember to cast a valid vote with compulsory preferential voting you must number EVERY square in the order of your preference.
How you can help
- Follow and support our team on Facebook
- Share this page with your friends and family
- Vote 1 Animal Justice Party
Authorised by L. Cox, Animal Justice Party (Queensland), 8 Mollison Street, South Brisbane 4101