ABOUT THE ROLE
As the National IT Manager for the Animal Justice Party you’ll play a critical role in enabling the Party to achieve its core objectives at both a national and state level. This is a new role and the successful applicant will have an opportunity to make a significant impact through identifying the Party’s information technology requirements and developing strategies to successfully implement them.
Duration: Minimum commitment 12 months
Time Commitment: 4 hours per week but will vary
Location: Work from home (with online meetings and occasionally in person)
- Develop and implement national information technology frameworks and platforms.
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate IT systems, policies and procedures.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes.
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
- Prepare IT budgets and ensure cost effectiveness.
- Recruit and manage IT volunteers.
To apply please send your CV and Cover Letter addressing the selection criteria to:
Applications close 5pm Sunday 10 May 2020