Like to get involved?
The Tasmanian AJP working group meets regularly and we’re always on the lookout for enthusiastic people to join the team.
Our aims and priorities are:
- Continuing to build the AJP membership in Tasmania
- Partnering with animal groups in Tasmania to further the cause of animal protection
- Participating in local events with the aim of spreading the word about the AJP, and its aims
- Developing relationships at the local community level in order to educate on a range of animal protection issues
- Lobbying for change at a state government level on the animal issues that matter to all Tasmanians
- Hosting fundraising events to support the work of the party
We’re always on the lookout for enthusiastic volunteers to help us make positive change for animals in Tasmania.
AJP State Meetings are usually held in Hobart, but members from other parts of the state are encouraged to attend via Skype or phone. You are also more than welcome to get involved by providing input and assistance remotely.
Interested to know more? Please contact us, we’d love to hear from you.