The AJP believes that our policies will enable Australia to reduce it’s impact on wildlife and the rest of the natural environment while maintaining a compassionate approach to both migrants and refugees while keeping the home-grown component of our population growth at or below zero.
- To keep the national birth rate at or below replacement levels.
- To educate on the negative impacts of exponential population growth, and the positive outcomes of a stable population.
- To expand needs based and family re-union immigration in conjunction with the success of our other policies in limiting human impact on the natural world.
- To ensure that any population increase happens within existing urban boundaries; urban sprawl must cease.
- To invest in research into urban planning that will improve sense of community and quality of life whilst also living harmoniously with wildlife and nature.